12th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2018 – 2019 remains the largest and most prestigious of all of the international olympiads, having grown from the original seven countries to over a hundred. The IMO Foundation is a charity which supports the International Mathematics Olympiad.
12th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) program help to encourage the mathematical creativity of children in schools across India and abroad. On Tuesday, February 15, 2019, Last day for online confirmation of participation by countries.
12th International Mathematics Olympiad 2019
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about 12th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2018 – 2019 Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||12th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2018 – 2019|
|Age limit||no lower age limit|
|Registration Begins||31 May 2019|
|Registration Ends||15 June 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- The applicant must visit the official website for online registration Click Here
- Read the full details completely before you fill the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for qualification for first level Olympiad exam
- Any student registered in school up to class 12 during the current academic year is eligible for 1 level.
- There is no lower age limit for participation.
Eligibility Criteria for qualification for second level Olympiad exam
- Top 5% of students, class wise who appear for the 1st level exam
- Zone wise top 25 rank holders from each class.
- Class topper from each participating school where at least 10 students from a class appear in the exam & scores 50% qualifying marks.
- 12th International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) 2018 – 2019 selection process varies between countries, but typically involves several rounds of competition, each progressively more difficult, after which the number of candidates is repeatedly reduced until the final 6 are chosen.
- Application form of applicant
- Identity proof
- Improves the students’ problem-solving ability and challenges them to think analytically.
- Developed the analytical skill
- Provides exposure to students at the national as well as international platforms.
- Prepares them for future competitive exams by testing a student’s aptitude as well as the knowledge of a particular subject.
- Instils the quality of hard work in the students by pushing them to prepare hard for the exam and improve their result.
- Students’ performance in school is also improved as Olympiads sharpen their thinking and learning process which helps them to grasp the concepts taught in schools better.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatic for National Entrepreneurship Challenge. If you are interested to know more about National Entrepreneurship Challenge then click on the below-given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||Registered address: 16 Bloomfield Drive, Odd Down, Bath, BA2 2BG|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. A promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!