The 3D Pioneers Challenge is organized by d.sign21 in collaboration with the Rapid. Tech + FabCon 3D. 3DPC is the international competition for generative manufacturing and gateway for all enthusiasts who deal with new technologies using the 3D printing to push their projects.
The competition is open to Students, Young Professionals and Professionals – working in design or technical fields, as well as the automotive, software engineering, research and medical sectors. Group entries are also permitted in this competition.
3D Pioneers Challenge
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about 3D Pioneers Challenge Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||3D Pioneers Challenge|
|Awarded Prize||35,000 Euro|
|Registration Begins||November 2018|
|Registration Ends||15 March 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicant must visit the official website by Clicking here
- You can sign up at this website Click here
- Read the full notification carefully before you fill the application form.
- All the under-graduate & post Graduate are invited for this challenge.
- The competition is open to Students, Young Professionals and Professionals – working in design or technical fields, as well as the automotive, software engineering, research and medical sectors.
- Winners will be selected through a fair and impartial selection by the organizers
- Passport size photos
- Applications form
- Identity proof
This year the 3D Pioneers Challenge has a total of EUR 35,000 of prize money, kindly supported by the Ministry of Economics, Science and Digital Society Thuringia.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for 3D Pioneer Challenge. If you are interested to know more about 3D Pioneer Challenge then click on below given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||Fronhof 2/1, 70378 Stuttgart, Germany|
|Contact Number||+49 (0) 711 477 2748-0|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!