ACM SIGGRAPH SpaceTime International Student Poster Competition is being provided by the ACM SIGGRAPH. This Contest provides an excellent opportunity for students attending schools at the College/University levels or High School/Secondary levels to exhibit their computer-based media creative work nationally and internationally.
Entries will be judged by international jurors on the basis of the solution of the theme, artistic merit, design, originality, technical excellence, and content. The last date to apply this contest is 15 May 2019. The first two winners will receive a non-transferable complimentary Conference
ACM SIGGRAPH SpaceTime International Student Poster Competition
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about ACM SIGGRAPH SpaceTime International Student Poster Competition Challenge Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||ACM SIGGRAPH SpaceTime International Student Poster Competition|
|Awarded Prize||Three Winners will receive a Certificate.|
|Age limit||Not Specified|
|Registration Begins||Currently Open|
|Registration Ends||15 May 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicant has to visit the official website and read the instructions carefully. Click Here
- The applicants must submit all the required submission materials (one image and one statement) to Dr Anna Ursyn at [email protected], Cc: [email protected].
- Send a Word document named firstname_lastname_s2018.docx with:-
Student’s name: First Name, Last Name, Title of Work, Student’s email address, School and Department/Program name with City and Country, Professor’s name, A brief artist’s statement (maximum 250 words) and a brief technical statement (maximum 150 words) Rules.
- Send a jpg file:-
Image size is A3 (11.7” x 16.5”–297 x 420 mm) 300-ppi RGB, JPG format and Name your file: firstname_lastname_s2018.jpg
Note:- Applicant should not use any copyrighted imagery for your poster, and you are responsible for copyright-related issues and minimal use of text is suggested.
- Applicants currently attending school in either traditional academic setting or home school at either the college/university levels or high school/secondary levels.
- Interested in ways to push the limits of the technology available or involve combinations of technologies.
- Government Id Proof
- Passport Size photograph
- The first three Winners will receive a Certificate.
- The first two winners will receive a non-transferable complimentary select conference registration to the SIGGRAPH 2018 Conference in Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 12-16, 2018, which does not include travel or lodging.
- The authors of accepted works will receive a letter, which may serve as a basis for applying for their schools’ grants to attend the conference.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for ACM SIGGRAPH SpaceTime International Student Poster Competition Challenge. If you are interested to know more about ACM SIGGRAPH SpaceTime International Student Poster Competition Challenge then click on a below-given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||will be updated soon|
|[email protected], Cc: [email protected]|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. A promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!