CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year Competition for International Students, 2019 is a self-organized the CBRE UPOTY Urban Photographer. Calling amateur and professional photographers alike to capture your vision of a future city for a chance to win the photography trip of a lifetime. CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year Competition for International Students, 2019 is Open now until 31 January 2019.
Urban Photographer of the Year competition allows demonstrating our knowledge of city life celebrating the individuals who are helping capture and share its most intimate and inspirational moments.
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year Competition for International Students, 2019
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about National Entrepreneurship Challenge Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year Competition for International Students, 2019|
|Organizer||CBRE UPOTY Urban Photographer|
|Awarded Prize||US $ 10,000/-|
|Age limit||18 years old|
|Registration Begins||31st January 2019|
|Registration Ends||Not yet Declared|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- The applicant must visit the official portal Click here
- Applicant click on ‘register’ for registration Click Here
- After that, the applicant login credentials created during registration and fill the application form.
- This contest only open for individuals.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of registration.
- Employees, officers and directors of CBRE, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings etc.] and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter.
- By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor and/or its independent judging agency are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited, or restricted by law. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
CBRE Urban Photographer selection based on the skills competition and eligible Photos will be evaluated by the Judges as a panel in accordance with the following skills-based judging criteria which shall be weighted and balanced in the sole and absolute discretion of the Judges (“Judging Criteria”):
• Creativity & style
• Image or print presentation
• Centre of interest
• Colour balance
• Photographic technique
• Technical excellence
• Storytelling & subject matter
• Judging will take place in February and March 2019 and the Judges’ decision will be final.
Note:- For a list of the winners, visit the Website after April 2019.
- Application form to the applicant
- Identity proof
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year Competition for International Students, 2019 benefit is divided into five categories:-
- Grand Prize Winner: will be rewarded Photo Safari for Two and 1 prize of value up to the US $10,000
- Regional Winner: will be rewarded Photography Equipment and 3 prizes of approx. value US $1,000
- Instagram Winner: will be rewarded Go Pro Package and 1 prize of approx. value US $500
- Mobile Winner: will be rewarded Go Pro Package and 1 prize of approx. value US $500
- Hourly Prize Winners: will be rewarded Camera bag and 24 prizes of value US $100
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatic for National Entrepreneurship Challenge. If you are interested to know more about National Entrepreneurship Challenge then click on the below given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||Mumbai Office 11th & 12th Floor
Raheja Tower G Block
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East Mumbai, 400 051
|Contact Number||+91 22 4069 0100|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. A promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!