CMI 3rd Mediterranean Water Heroes Contest around World Water Day 2019 on Water and Migration was introduced by the Center for Mediterranean Integration (CMI) in collaboration with its Water Hub partners (French Development Agency, German Development Agency, European Investment Bank, CIHEAM, World Bank, Plan Bleu) and the CMI-managed Mediterranean Youth Water network (MedYWat).
This Contest Focusing on Mediterranean Youth, Youth has an important role to play in working towards water security and increased water awareness.
CMI Mediterranean around World Water Day 2019 on Water and Migration
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about the CMI Mediterranean Water Heroes Contest around World Water Day 2019 on Water and Migration
A contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||CMI Mediterranean Water Heroes Contest around World Water Day 2019 on Water and Migration|
|Organizer||Center for Mediterranean Integration(CMI)|
|Age limit||18 to 35 year|
|Registration Begins||1st November 2018|
|Registration Ends||23rd December 2018 midnight CET time|
|Apply Link||Click here|
- The applicant must visit the official portal for registration Click here
- Applicant filling the application form in English or Arabic, we can offer limited language support for other Mediterranean languages. Click here
- The applicant must 18-35 year and working /or studying the water sector in the Mediterranean.
- In this contest, the official languages of the contest are English and Arabic.
- Applicants may be working for public institutions, research institutes, start-ups, NGOs, or as freelancers.
- Regardless of their place of residence, applicants must be nationals from one of the following Mediterranean countries: Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Montenegro, Palestinian Territories, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey.
Water-related projects and research will be assessed according to the following selection criteria:
• Innovative value
• Connecting with international water and migration Regional relevance and reproducibility
• Overall quality of the application
• Youth involvement
• Environmental, the social and economic impact
CMI Mediterranean Water Heroes Contest around World Water Day 2019 on Water and Migration selection under the selection Center for Mediterranean Integration committee.
Note:- On 15 January 2019 Announcement of the contest results.
25-28 March 2019 (TBC) Participation of the contest winners at CMI World Water Day in Marseille, France.
- Application form
- Identity proof
- Experts and young water professionals: key speaking role during the CMI Water and Migration World Water Day youth workshop in Marrakech, Morocco (25-28 March 2019, dates TBC)
- Visibility: Showcasing your work on the Center for Mediterranean Integration and partners’ websites.
- Media: Featuring your work in a CMI video on water and migration of the Mediterranean.
- Mentoring: Peer-to-peer mentoring with other Mediterranean water activists and experts.
Other selected participants will also be invited to participate in the workshop in March 2019.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatic for National Entrepreneurship Challenge. If you are interested to know more about National Entrepreneurship Challenge then click on below given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||The Center for Mediterranean Integration (CMI)
271 Corniche Kennedy
13007 Marseille – France
|Contact Number||+ 33 (0) 4 91 99 24 51|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!