Formula Bharat 2019 is being provided by the Mobility Engineering Consortium Pvt. Ltd. Formula Bharat is an engineering design competition in which students from colleges and universities all over the country, complete with a life-size Formula-style vehicle in areas of engineering design, overall cost, marketability and dynamic performance. The series replicates the global student Formula series hosted in around 11 countries per year.
The purpose of this contest is to encourage students to gain hands-on practical experience while applying engineering theories studied in the classroom. The main motto of this competition challenges teams of university students to conceive, design, fabricate, develop and compete with small, formula style, race cars.
Formula Bharat 2019
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about Formula Bharat 2019 Challenge Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||Formula Bharat 2019|
|Organizer||Mobility Engineering Consortium Pvt. Ltd.|
|Awarded Prize||Not Specified|
|Age limit||16 years|
|Pre – Registration Begins||March 24 -August 6, 2018|
|Registration Quiz||April 21, 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicant has to visit on the official website Click Here
- Find out Registration icon option on the right sided of the page.
- Click Here for Pre – Registration for FB2019 Now option
- Read all the information and Click Here for the following page option, read information
- Click Here for the pre-registration option and then click next page option
- Fill in all the information carefully and submit the application form for this contest.
- Team members must be enrolled as degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate students in any university. Team members who have graduated within the seven month period prior to the competition remain eligible to participate.
- Age lime of team members must be at least sixteen years.
- Driver’s License of Team members must be required.
- Designated drivers for the team are required to bring a hard copy of both sides of their license to the competition site. Upon registration, they will be required to sign a bond and pay a fee that shall be collected by the venue. and the amount for the fee shall be mentioned on the competition website closer to the event date.
- Each participant, including faculty advisors and volunteers, must provide proof of valid private liability and individual health insurance for the competition.
- Liability Waiver All onsite participants, including faculty advisors, volunteers and visitors, must sign a liability waiver upon registering onsite which can be found on the competition website.
- Under 18 liability waiver prior to the competition.
Note:- Students seeking a PhD degree/PhD students or equivalent are not allowed to participate.
- The competition is split into the following classes like Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle (CV) and Electric Vehicle (EV).
- All vehicles must meet the requirements defined in chapters T and either EV or CV, depending on their drivetrain type.
- The competition starts with a series of technical inspections described in chapter IN to check the vehicle for safety and compliance with the rules.
- Maximum points are awarded as described in Table and The team with the most overall points will win the competition for its class.
|Business Plan Presentation||75|
|Cost and Manufacturing||100|
Requirements For Teams and Participants
- Vehicle eligibility: vehicle entered into this contest must be conceived, designed and maintained by the applicant team members without direct involvement from professional engineers, racers, machinists or related professionals.
- Professionals may not make design decisions or drawings and applicants should perform fabrication tasks wherever possible.
- The applicant team may use any information from professionals or from academics as long as the information is given as a discussion of alternatives with their pros and cons.
- Team Member Eligibility: A team member may only be part of one team, work on one vehicle and take part in static and dynamic events for only one team.
- Each team must have one team member identified as the team captain and the team captain is the main contact person for the officials during the registration process and the competition.
- The team captain must have a ‘current’ student status at the attended College or University, at the time of the competition.
- Teams Per University Requirement: A university may register a CV team and an EV team.
- For the purposes of registering and competing, a university’s CV team and EV team are considered to be separate and independent entities.
- For more information Click Here
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for Balarama- Odyssia-YMCA Painting Competition Challenge. If you are interested to know more about Balarama- Odyssia-YMCA Painting Competition Challenge then click on a below-given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||D-19 BMC Bldg Agarwada, Sion East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400022|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. A promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!