HEAL+ Regenerative Housing Competition Kerala is an event organised by community Housing. The challenge is an open ideas competitions where one should expect design concepts at various levels (Site, Dwelling, Details), but it is organized majorly on an action plan + site plan + detail. This competition is open for both students and professionals. Team size is maximum 4 members per team. All disciplines are eligible.
As on August 2018, Kerala & some parts of Kodagu, India faced one of the worst Floods of the century, with 300+ deaths and infrastructure damages over Rs. 8,000 crores. Housing development in most of the peri-urban and rural Kerala is organic and spread out which cannot change.
HEAL+ Regenerative Housing Competition Kerala
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about HEAL+ Regenerative Housing Competition for Kerala like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||HEAL+ Regenerative Housing for Kerala|
|Awarded Prize||Rs. 2,40,000/-|
|Age limit||Minimum 18|
|Registration Begins||22 December 2018|
|Registration Ends||10 February 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
A total of 2,40,000 INR worth rewards to be won.
- Winner: 80,000INR in cash + Trophy + Certificate + Publication
- Runner up: 50,000INR in cash + Trophy + Certificate + Publication
- People’s Choice (Students): 25,000INR – Trophy + Certificate + Publication
- People’s Choice (Professionals): 25,000INR – Trophy + Certificate + Publication
- Honorable Mention (Students x 2, Professionals x 3): 12,000INR Medal + E – certificate + Bi-Annual Digest of Unfuse + Publication
- Online presentation: 20 Shortlisted Entries – E- certificate – Entries promoted through partner websites.
- Applicant must visit the official website by Clicking here
- You can sign up at this website Click here
- Read the full notification carefully before you fill the application form.
- These competitions are open to students and professionals of all disciplines.
- Student level includes individuals enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s/Undergraduate, Master’s/Undergraduate. Ph. D. students will be considered as a professional.
- The competition is open to all nationalities around the world.
Hope reading this post must have satisfied your quest for HEAL+ Regenerative Housing Competition Kerala If you are interested to know more then click on the below given link for official websites and information.
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that the information furnished above will guide you to get the best out of HEAL+ Regenerative Housing Competition Kerala. In case of any doubt regarding the procedure and other related terms, read our FAQ’s session.
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans: The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que.2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans: You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!