4th Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO) is organized by Think cell Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd. It is a competitive aptitude exam. It is conducted on the national level to provide a competitive ranking of the engineering students on the national level. Students from various engineering colleges including the top-ranked colleges take up this exam to prove their engineering Intelligence Quotient in engineering. 4th IEO 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 25, 2019, across more than 65 centres in India.
Over 5, 00,000 students, including several from the best of the engineering colleges across the country, are expected to register for the Fourth edition of the exam this year to pit their skills against each other. Registration will be open in 3rd December 2018 and closes 17th February 2019. 4th IEO 2019 will be conducted for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year of engineering in EC, EE, IN, ME, CE, CS/IT, & IN streams.20 lakh cash rewards for students apart from Academic scholarships from will be sponsors.
Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO) 2019 Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||Indian Engineering Olympiad|
|Organizer||Think cell Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Awarded Prize||Cash prizes+Medals & certificates+Sponsors Sholarships+Other Rewards|
|Registration Begins||3rd December 2018|
|Registration Ends||17th February 2019|
|Hall Tickets issue||20th February 2019|
|Online test Date||23rd & 24th February 2019|
|Declaration Round 1||4th March 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- The applicant must visit official website Click here
- The applicant must sign up at this website Click here
- The applicants are required to get registered by providing basic details like name, address, contact number, and valid email id.
- Upon registration, login id and password are sent to the applicant’s registered email id.
- By using these login credentials, applicants can access the IEO 2018 application form.
- He/ she should fill all the specified columns of the application form.
- The applicant should also upload the scanned copies of all required documents.
- The examination hall-tickets will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- A candidate should download the hall-ticket and bring it to the examination centre.
- This contest is open to all engineering students.
- Students currently studying in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th year engineering only are eligible for appearing in the Olympiad exam.
- 4th Indian Engineering Olympiad 2019 will be conducted in Third rounds
- First Round:-Candidates will be an Online Computer-based test that can be taken from anywhere across India.
- Second Round: -Candidates will be a paper-based test to be taken at our designated centres
- Third Round – Candidates will an interview round with a panel of experts
Note- There will be eliminated after each round and only select students will qualify for the next round.
- Application form of the applicant.
- Id proof of the applicant.
- The candidate will download the hall-ticket and bring it to the examination centre.
- Cash Rewards:-Each topper 1,00,000 cash award, second topper 50,000 cash award and third topper 25,000 cash.
- Medals and Certificates:–100 medals are distributed to the good performers of every engineering stream.
- Certificate for Participation:– Students also receive ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- Sponsors Scholarships:– Financial Scholarships for Toppers by Will be sponsors.
- Financial Disbursement/ scholarships:– The partners and organisers of the IEO exam give financial scholarships to the participating students.
- Other Rewards:-Internships will be sponsors and Special rewards for Round 2 Toppers
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for 4th Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO). If you are interested to know more about 4th Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO)then click on the below-given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||409, 4th Floor, Ashoka MyHome Chambers, 1-8-301 to 303, S P Road, Beside Agrawala Sweets, Sindhi Colony, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003|
|Contact Number||040 44664242|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!