Jumpthegap® International Design Contest is being provided by the Roca. It is a biennial International Design Contest promoted by Roca since 2004 with the collaboration of BCD Barcelona Design Center, aimed at creative people who think towards the future whilst designing today.
This contest is looking for new, innovative and sustainable concepts for the bathroom space of the future, taking into account that the viability of the project should not limit the creativity of the proposals. This contest is currently open but the last date of this contest is 27 March 2019.
Jumpthegap® International Design Contest
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about Jumpthegap® International Design Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||Jumpthegap® International Design Contest|
|Awarded Prize||10,000 Euro|
|Age limit||Not Specified|
|Registration Begins||10 October 2018|
|Registration Ends||27 March 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicant has to visit on the official website Click Here
- Find out Our Company option
- Click on the Jumpthegap button option Click Here
- Find out the Jumpthegap button option on the middle of the page Click Here
- Fill in all the required information carefully
- Finally, click on the send button icon for the submission of a form.
- For Professional Category: designers or architects born from 1 January 1979 onwards.
- For Student category: design or architecture students born from 1 January 1989 onwards.
- Entries of this contest may be or from a group of two professionals or two students.
- In this contest mixed are not accepted.
- Each applicant or group may participate in one project only.
- In May 2019, a pre-selection committee made up of representatives of the Roca Design Centre and they are select 24 projects from amongst the entries received, which will be presented to the juries.
- 20 of these projects which are 10 from professionals and 10 from students will be the preselected. The other four projects will be selected to Water Foundation Prize Finalists.
- Section of juries will be performed online in June 2019.
- The jury for the Professional and Student Categories Prizes will receive a ‘virtual dossier’ with the 20 preselected projects to judge which is 10 from professionals and 10 from students.
- Juries will choose the first 4 projects from each category, which will be the 8 finalists, amongst the finalists, they will vote a second round and chose 1 winner from each category.
- For the Special, the Water Foundation Prize will receive a ‘virtual dossier’ with the four finalist projects to judge, from which they will choose the winner.
Note:- In the event of a tie, the President’s vote shall decide.
- The competing project must be submitted in one pdf file, containing not more than 2 x A3 size pages.
- The maximum size of the pdf file: 1.5 MB.
- The first page of the project title of a project must be included
- The text with the description of the project and the main images are also included.
- Text must not have more than 600 words and text divided into three sections:
- WHAT? What is the project about? For whom?
- HOW? Brief description (How it works, materials…).
- WHY? Why it will be relevant in the future.
- Background information or additional details of the project should be placed on the second page.
- For details please read the rule of this contest by Clicking Here
- Two winning projects will be chosen and will receive a prize of 10,000 Euro each, one in the professional category and one in the student category.
- The special water foundation prizes will be chosen and will receive 6,000 Euro.
- Attendance to the Awards Ceremony on October 10, 2019, at the Disseny Hub Barcelona Spain.
- The organiser will cover travel and accommodation expenses.
- Special agenda during their stay in Barcelona, participation in some specific visits and meetings.
Note:- If required, the author/s of the winning project will cooperate with Roca’s Design Department on the manufacture of a possible full-size mock-up or specific material to be used in presenting the project.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for Jumpthegap® International Design Contest Challenge. If you are interested to know more about Jumpthegap® International Design Contest Challenge then click on a below-given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||Tower B Building no. 10, 3rd floor, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002|
|Contact Number||0124 427 8346|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. A promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que.2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!