National Entrepreneurship Challenge is organized by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. The event is popularly known as NEC IIT Bombay 2019 and plans to develop entrepreneurship developing bodies in each campus of India. The Entrepreneurship Cell at IIT Bombay focuses on developing the entrepreneurial spirit of students. The National Entrepreneurship Challenge was launched in July 2013 to help colleges across India establish their own Entrepreneurship Cell.
The competition is designed and structured so as to help the participants step by step which would ultimately lead to the formulation of their own E-Cell. The participants have to do a series of tasks to spread entrepreneurial awareness and help the startups in their campus.
National Entrepreneurship Challenge
(NEC IIT Bombay)
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about National Entrepreneurship Challenge Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||National Entrepreneurship Challenge|
|Organizer||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay|
|Awarded Prize||Various Prices|
|Age limit||Not Disclosed|
|Registration Begins||11 August 2018 (Expected)|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicants must visit the official website. To visit Click here
- Applicants can sign up on the official website… Click here
- Read the full notification before you fill the application form for any program.
- The challenge will ultimately direct participating colleges to establish their own E- Cells. It will include all the colleges spread across India.
- Anyone who is interested can apply and become the part or form their college team.
- Participating teams in this track should have a good functional E-Cell for at least 1 year.
- The teams who are registering for this, In due course will be required to submit the proof (College admin attested) for the same and also a work report of what they have done through their E-Cell.
- The Participant gets a chance to win prizes worth 6 lakhs.
|Head Office||E-Cell Office, Student Activity Center, IIT Bombay, Mumbai – 400076
Parag Mundhada, Events Head
Frequently Asked Questions
We hope that the information furnished above will guide you to get the best out of NEC IIT Bombay 2019. In case of any doubt regarding the procedure and other related terms, read our FAQ’s session.
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans: The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que.2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans: You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!