Nivesh- the 20 Minutes Investors (DSM/DTU) Delhi Program organised by Delhi School Management and Delhi Technological University. Nivesh- the 20 Minutes Investors is an online Quiz. In this Quiz a total of 20 questions in 20 minutes. In case of a score tie, the quiz completion time of the respective participants will be the deciding factor and no negative marking in this event.
Nivesh- The 20 Minutes Investors
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about Nivesh- the 20 Minutes Investors (DSM DTU) Delhi Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||Nivesh- the 20 Minutes Investors (DSM/DTU) Delhi|
|Organizer||Delhi School Management and Delhi Technological University|
|Registration Begins||5 November 201818 10:00 PM IST|
|Registration Ends||12 December 2018 11:59 PM IST|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- The applicant For registration begins 5 November 201818 10:00 PM IST and Registration decline 12 December 2018 11:59 PM IST
- This event all participation is open to B School, Engineering, Postgraduate and Graduate students across India.
- The applicant must Individual participation is allowed.
- In this event selection base of the candidate’s performance
Note:- Ther is No negative marking in Quiz
- Identity Proof
- Application of the applicant
- Winner will get a trophy with Rs.2,000/- Prize Money and Certificate.
- First Runner-Up will get a trophy with Rs.1,000/- Prize Money and Certificate.
- Second Runner-Up will get the only Certificate
- Top 5 participants will be given certificates
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for Nivesh- the 20 Minutes Investors (DSM DTU) Delhi. If you are interested to know more about Nivesh- the 20 Minutes Investors (DSM DTU) Delhi then click on the below given link for official websites and information.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Head Office||Shahbad Daulatpur, Main Bawana Road, Delhi, India,
|Contact Number (Organisers)||Aditya- 8572043866
Vishal Garg- 9810429177
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!