Power Forward Challange is organised by Natural Resources Canada. Natural Resources Canada is challenging Canadian and U.K. companies to design better power grids, connecting our nations to clean, user-friendly grids and helping to prevent power outages.
The Power Forward Challenge will award six teams up to $3m to demonstrate solutions that can best integrate diverse energy resources into the existing grid in the most flexible, reliable and secure way. The team with the highest-performing technology will be awarded an additional $1m. Each team must include both Canadian and British innovators.
Power Forward Challenge
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about Power Forward Challenge 2018 Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||Power Forward Challenge|
|Organizer||Natural Resources Canada|
|Awarded Prize||$3 million per project|
|Country||Canada & UK|
|Registration Begins||16 October 2018|
|Registration Ends||17 December 2018|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicant must visit the official website by Clicking here
- You can sign up at this website Click here
- Read the full notification carefully before you fill the application form
- Small and medium-sized businesses.
- Other for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Indigenous organizations and groups.
- Postsecondary/academic institutions.
- A Technical Evaluation Committee made up of experts from Canada and the UK and representatives from within and outside of government will review and evaluate all of the applications.
- The applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be informed by the end of April 2019 and the Unsuccessful applicants will have the opportunity to receive feedback on their results.
- NRCan and BEIS, at their own discretion, may decide to cancel the Challenge, following the recommendation from the Technical Evaluation Committee, if significant concerns exist about the quality of the applications or the projects.
- The Technical Evaluation Committee will provide a list with the ranking of each project to NRCan and BEIS for final decision before the official release of the finalists’ names.
- The selected projects will be announced in May 2019
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for Power Forward Challenge 2018. If you are interested to know more about Power Forward Challenge 2018 then click on the below given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||Impact and Innovation Unit Room 1000
85 Sparks Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A3
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans: The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans: You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!