2019 SIIM Innovation Challenge is being provided by the Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM). The mission of SIIM is focused, among other areas, on fostering innovation, at the SIIM 2016 Annual Meeting they launched the SIIM Innovation Challenge, Co-Chaired by Seetharam C. Chadalavada, MD, MS, CIIP and Adam H. Kaye, MD, MBA, CIIP.
This contest is to encourage the submission of ideas for software, apps, hardware, or other informatics technologies that solve a unique challenge in imaging informatics. Through this Contest semi-final and final pitches, contestants compete for a US Dollar 10,000 is Grand Prize, as well as the People’s Choice Award. The last date of this Contest is 22 March 2019.
SIIM Innovation Challenge
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about 2019 SIIM Innovation Challenge Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||2019 SIIM Innovation Challenge|
|Organizer||Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM)|
|Awarded Prize||US Dollar 10,000|
|Age limit||Not Specified|
|Registration Begins||21 November 2018|
|Registration Ends||22 March 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- Applicant must visit in the official website Click Here
- Find out the Innovation Challenge icon option by Clicking Here
- Go to the ‘Application’ button option on the right side of a page by Clicking Here
- Fill in all the required information carefully like
Section 1: Contact Information
Section 2: General Project Information
Section 3: Innovation Project Plan
Section 4: Supporting Documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button option.
- Students, post-docs, professors and other first-time business starters are eligible to apply this contest.
- The intended audience for the SIIM Innovation Challenge is the creative individual interfacing with the healthcare community from all angles of the organizational spectrum. Therefore individuals, healthcare institutions, and corporations that serve the enterprise imaging informatics community are eligible to apply this contest.
- A current organization in pre-revenue stages are eligible to enter this contest.
- All applicants or applicant teams must include at least one SIIM Member.
- All semi-finalists and respective team members will be required to register for the ‘SIIM’ 2019 annual meeting.
- Application Due: complete the online application process and make sure to provide a YouTube link to your pitch video as well as a resume for all team members as part of the online application (last section – Supporting Documents).
- Semi-Finalist Announcement- In this round, the selection committee will choose up to 8 projects to advance to Round Three. annual meeting click here
- Semi-Finalist Presentation- Teams will have 3 minutes to pitch their project to the panel of judges Co-Chairs, Semi-finalists only.
- Final Pitches- Teams will pitch their idea to a panel of judges. The Grand Prize winner will be announced at the Closing General Session.
- Winner Announcement- The winner of the 2019 SIIM Innovation Challenge will be announced at the SIIM 2019 Annual Meeting Closing General Session and will receive Rs.698053.010 ($10,000) towards project advancement.
- Candidates, please upload a Biosketch/CV/Resume for each of your Team Members.
- Also, provide your link of YouTube pitch video with the application form.
- This contest winner will receive US Dollar 10,000 to dive deeper into product development.
- Gain access to valuable resources through SIIM, including knowledgeable members of the business and academic sectors, to help bring this idea to fruition.
- The winning team will be required to provide quarterly updates on the progress of their project, as well as present at the SIIM 2020 Annual Meeting.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatics for 2019 SIIM Innovation Challenge. If you are interested to know more about 2019 SIIM Innovation Challenge then click on a below-given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||19440 Golf Vista Plaza, Ste 330 Leesburg, VA 20176|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
Ans. A promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
Ans. You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!