The Book Illustration Competition 2019 is a unique partnership between House of Illustration and The Folio Society that seeks to identify and promote new talent in illustration. Each year entrants are asked to submit three illustrations and a binding design for a book chosen by The Folio Society. The Book Illustration competition is open to over the age of 18, both student and professional, who have not been previously published by The Folio Society.
The Book Illustration Competition was launched in 2011 and has received thousands of entries from over 44 countries. This year we are asking you to submit three illustrations and a binding design for Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.
The Book Illustration Competition 2019
Continue read this port till the end to get more information about The Book Illustration Competition 2019 Contest like Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important dates, official links etc.
|Contest Name||The Book Illustration Competition 2019|
|Organizer||House of Illustration|
|Awarded Prize||£ 5,00 to £ 5,000/-|
|Entry fee||£ 25 standard £ 15 for students/-|
|Age limit||Over the age of 18 year|
|Competition Deadline||8 January 2019|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
- The applicant must visit official website Click here
- Search ‘The Book Illustration Competition 2019’ and click there.
- Applicant download application form Click here
- Applicants submit the application form.
- The Book Illustration Competition 2019 is open to the applicant over the age of 18 years, both student and professional.
- Book Illustration Competition 2019 is open to Worldwide.
- The Book Illustration Competition 2019 event select the candidates base of the people voting. In the1 February 2019 longlist announced and voting opens for The People’s Choice Award.
Note:- Tuesday 26 February 2019 winner, shortlist and The People’s Choice Award winner announced at an Awards Night at House of Illustration.
- Application form of the applicant.
- The winner applicant receives a highly sought-after commission and will be paid £5,000 to complete a total of nine illustrations and a binding design for the book, which is then published by The Folio Society. Five runners each receive £500.
- The rest of the shortlist candidates received a £500 prize money.
Hope reading this post must be interesting and informatic for The Book Illustration Competition 2019. If you are interested to know more about The Book Illustration Competition 2019 then click on below given link for official websites and information.
|Head Office||HOUSE OF ILLUSTRATION
2 Granary Square, King’s Cross
London, N1C 4BH
|Contact Number||020 3696 2020|
General FAQ’s on Contests
Que. 1:- What is the Contest?
The promotional scheme in which (unlike in a sweepstake) participants compete for prizes by accomplishing something that requires skill. Although (unlike in a lottery) no fee is charged for participating in a contest, a certain number of proof-of-purchase tokens (such as bottle caps or empty packages) are often required to accompany each entry.
Que. 2:- What is the qualifications required to enter the contest?
You can enter the contest regardless of nationality, age, gender, or professional/amateur status, also for some contests it may vary accordingly.
Best of Luck..!!