The CodeSpeedy Programming Blog writer internship is organized by CodeSpeedy (an online platform for the coding solution, WordPress plugins and PHP scripts). It is a work from home internship. This internship is for the students who are willing to highlight their name in open source and contribute their knowledge to the learners. Here the willing interns who are interested to write technical contents and articles for are welcome.
Candidates who have passed 12th and Java knowledge can apply for this internship. Candidate will not be given any salary (ZERO STIPEND MONEY). Registration for this internship will be open from 9th January 2019.
CodeSpeedy Programming Blog writer internship.
The CodeSpeedy was launched in the year 2017 to provide solutions for coding to the developers and web designers. The internship can be a good opportunity for those who wish to polish their coding language. Before we go deep with the info, let us first have a brief overview of the Internship program offered by CodeSpeedy.
|Internship Name||Programming Blog internship|
|Internship Provider||Code Speedy|
|Internship Type||Home Internship|
|Salary||No Salary funded|
|No. of Positions||5|
|Eligibility||12th and Java knowledge|
|Skills Required||Analytical Skills and Writing Skills|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an intern with the CodeSpeedy Programming Blog writer internship program, you have to write quality contents to help others (content should be free from plagiarism).
- You may research the topics from Google and also take reference from other sources available in the public domain.
Perks & Allowances
The Internship is ZERO STIPEND ie, you won’t be getting any money for that. But the experience and real-time problem-solving ability will help you in long run. Let us discuss some other perks given by the company to their interns.
- They will Guide you for a lifetime even after the internship will get over.
You will get to know about SEO and all the hot topics that are trending right now on the internet.
- Take it as granted that the internship will make your coding skills stronger
- Amazon gift cards for the top performer.
If you want to apply for the CodeSpeedy Programming Blog writer internship program then follow the given below instructions.
- The applicant must visit the official website (Click Here).
- The applicant must Register.
- While Registration one must provide all the personal information like Name, Address, photo, Aadhar no. etc
The eligibility criteria for this internship program is given below. You must fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below to be eligible for this coding internship program.
- Candidates who have Passed 12th and Java Knowledge can apply for this internship.
- Good English Writing Skills Intermediate to expert level coding required.
Following are the list of documents that you need to show while getting an internship offer from the company.
- Passport Size photograph.
- Identity proof of the applicant.
- Last qualified exam mark sheet.
|Application Begins||9th January 2019|
|Last date to Apply||_NA_|
|Duration of Internship||Not specify|
General FAQ’s on Internship
We hope that the information furnished above will guide you to get the best out of the CodeSpeedy Programming Blog writer internship program. In case of any doubt regarding the procedure to apply and other related terms, read our FAQ’s session.
Que. What is an Internship?
Ans: An internship is a period of work experience offered by an employer to give students and graduates exposure to the working environment, often within a specific industry, which relates to their field of study. Internships can be as short as a week or as long as 12 months. Internships can be done in a range of sectors, including sales, marketing, engineering, graphic design, management, I.T. and many, many more. Throughout an internship, you will develop a variety of soft skills, including communication skills, personal effectiveness, presentation skills, creative problem solving, influencing skills etc.
Que. What are the types of Internship, Explain in Brief?
Ans: Internships are available in a wide variety of fields from both the private and not-for-profit sectors of the job market. Internships may be paid or unpaid, for credit or not-for-credit, and may be pursued spring, summer, or fall.
- Paid internships:- These internships are common in professional fields including medicine, architecture, science, engineering, law, business, technology, and advertising. Work experience internships usually occur during the second or third year of schooling. This type of internship is to expand an intern’s knowledge both in their school studies and also at the company.
- Unpaid internships:- These Internships are typically through non-profit charities and think tanks which often have unpaid or volunteer positions.
- Partially-paid internships:- is when students are paid in the form of a stipend. Stipends are typically a fixed amount of money that is paid out on a regular basis. Usually, interns that are paid with stipends are paid on a set schedule associated with the organization.
Que. What is the Fellowship?
Ans: Fellowship is termed to a community of interest, activity, feeling, or experience and a company of equals or friends. As a verb, to fellowship simply means to spend time with that community or company. Fellowships are only provided as status nothing more, no salary, no financial aid, just status.
Que. How many hours can I work as a student?
Ans: If possible, wait to commit to a job until you have a feeling for how much time you have beyond coursework, extracurricular activities, and some time for yourself. And note that our office receives job listings year-round and also receives short-term, project positions which do not require a long-term commitment. When classes are in session, students are advised to work no more than 20 hours/week.
Que. What is the need for an Internship or Benefits of Internship?
Ans: Here are the Five reasons why Internships are very much helpful in your Future.
- Joining a company as an intern gives you the opportunity to work for hands-on in a Professional Environment.
- Internships often give you the opportunity to attend meetings and events. By interacting with professionals you gain new connections and learn how to communicate.
- Internships provide you with the building blocks you need for your future. Many internship opportunities help set the foundation for your career.
- As an intern, you’ll become a master of time management.
- Internships will help you in the Resume Building, without a solid resume it can be tougher to be considered for a position. And how can you have a strong resume without any experience?
Best of Luck..!!