AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Girls is a degree level scholarship scheme For Technical Education under AICTE approved colleges. The Pragati Scheme for Girls is an MHRD Scheme which is being implemented by AICTE. This scholarship for Girls aims at providing assistance for Advancement of Girls pursuing Technical Education.
Read this full post to get full information about the AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Girls. Know the Important Dates, Documents Needed, How to apply, Benefits, etc.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Girls.
Before we give full information about this special scholarship scheme let us first have a look at some of the quick facts related to this special scheme.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls (Degree) For Technical Education AICTE|
|2.||Benefit||Assistance for Advancement of Girls Pursuing Technical Education|
|3.||Scholarship Provider||All India Council for Technical Education|
|4.||Application begins||December 2018 (Excepted)|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||November 2019 (Excepted)|
|6.||Application form||Click Here|
How to Apply
- Applicant has to visit on the official website Click Here
- Find out all the information about a Saksham Scholarship Scheme
- Read all the information carefully and fill the application form.
- Applicant family income should be less than Rs. 8 Lakhs p.a.
- Up to Two Girls per family can apply this scholarship scheme.
- Students Admitted for Diploma/Undergraduate Degree Level Programmes/Courses in
AICTE Approved Institutions.
- In case of Candidates availing tuition fee waiver/tuition fee reimbursement, an amount of Rs. 30,000/- may be reimbursed to the candidates selected for this scheme for the purchase of Books/ Equipment/ Software’s/ Laptops/ Desktop/ Vehicle/ Fee paid towards
competitive examination applications forms/exam fee for all examinations related to higher education/employment (Proof of purchase to be attached).
- Only for the students admitted in the first year of their Degree/Diploma for the academic year.
- Amount of Scholarship/annum/student Rs. 30,000/-(or) the actual tuition fees paid, whichever is less and in case of Candidates availing tuition fee waiver/tuition fee reimbursement, an amount of Rs. 30,000/- may be reimbursed to the candidates selected for this scheme for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Softwares/ Laptops/
Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam fee for all examinations related to higher education/employment and also for specific equipment/software’s for visually impaired/speech and hearing disabled (Proof of purchase to be attached.
- Contingency allowance: Rs 2000/per month for ten months.
- Applicant family annually Income Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable.
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in
Diploma/Degree course and Tuition fee receipt of the applicant.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category and AADHAR Card of the applicant.
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their
a child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account
number, IFSC code and Photograph.
|Application Begins||December 2018 (Excepted)|
|Last Date to Apply||November 2019 (Excepted)|
|Official website||Click Here|
|General Instruction||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Que. How does the scholarship provider choose a winner?
Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Que. Does the amount I receive in scholarships affect my eligibility for financial aid?
Yes. Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the school adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
Que. If the required G.P.A. is different that I have, should I still apply?
No. If you don’t meet the criteria exactly you shouldn’t apply. Scholarship offers typically receive thousands of applications. Anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements is typically disqualified.
Que. What is the difference between a lottery scholarship and a merit scholarship?
Most scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit; thus, students distinguished by academic excellence, participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in community service have the best chance at receiving one of these rewards. Lottery scholarships, on the other hand, are chosen at random, meaning every student who applies has an equal chance of winning.
Que. What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you have a better chance of winning. Choose scholarships that give you an opportunity to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find money for college, you have to create your own success by committing the time and brain power necessary to achieve your goal.