AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Differently Abled Students is a scholarship scheme to pursue Technical Education. The Scheme is being provided by the All India Council for Technical Education. This scholarship scheme gives a total of 1000 Scholarships per Annum (500 for Degree candidates and 500 for Diploma candidates).
Read this full post to get full information about the AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differently Abled Students. Read Important Dates, Documents Needed, How to apply, Benefits, etc.
AICTE Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2019
Before we give full information about this special scholarship scheme let us first have a look at some of the quick facts related to this special scheme.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differently Abled Students (Diploma) For Technical Education|
|2.||Benefit||Fee waiver/tuition fee reimbursement|
|3.||Scholarship Provider||All India Council for Technical Education|
|4.||Application begins||September 2019 (Excepted)|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||November 2019 (Excepted))|
|6.||Application form||Click Here|
How to Apply?
- Applicant has to visit on the official website Click Here
- Find out all the information about a Saksham Scholarship Scheme
- Read all the information carefully and fill the application form.
- Applicant family income should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs p.a.
- Only for Differently Abled Students having more than 40% disability.
- Students Admitted for Diploma/Undergraduate Degree Level Programmes/Courses in AICTE Approved Institutions.
- In case of Candidates availing tuition fee waiver/tuition fee reimbursement, an
amount of Rs. 30,000/- may be reimbursed to the candidates selected for this scheme for the purchase of Books/ Equipment/ Softwares/ Laptops/ Desktop/ Vehicle/ Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam fee for all examinations related to higher education/employment and also for specific equipments/software’s for visually impaired/speech and hearing disabled (Proof of purchase to be attached).
- Only for the students admitted in the first year of their Degree/Diploma.
- Amount of Scholarship/annum/student: Rs. 30,000/-(or) the actual tuition fees paid, whichever is less and in case of Candidates availing tuition fee waiver/tuition fee reimbursement, an amount of Rs. 30,000/- may be reimbursed to the candidates selected for this scheme for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Softwares/ Laptops/
Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam fee for all examinations related to higher education/employment and also for specific equipment/software’s for visually impaired/speech and hearing disabled Proof of purchase to be attached.
- Rs 2000/per month for ten months for Contingency allowance.
- Annual family Income Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable.
- Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Aadhar seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account
number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their
a child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
- AADHAR card of the applicant.
|Application Begins||September 2019 (Excepted)|
|Last Date to Apply||November 2019 (Excepted)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Que. How does the scholarship provider choose a winner?
Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Que. Does the amount I receive in scholarships affect my eligibility for financial aid?
Yes. Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the school adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
Que. If the required G.P.A. is different that I have, should I still apply?
No. If you don’t meet the criteria exactly you shouldn’t apply. Scholarship offers typically receive thousands of applications. Anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements is typically disqualified.
Que. What is the difference between a lottery scholarship and a merit scholarship?
Most scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit; thus, students distinguished by academic excellence, participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in community service have the best chance at receiving one of these rewards. Lottery scholarships, on the other hand, are chosen at random, meaning every student who applies has an equal chance of winning.
Que. What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you have a better chance of winning. Choose scholarships that give you an opportunity to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find money for college, you have to create your own success by committing the time and brain power necessary to achieve your goal.