Assam Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students is provided under the Centrally Sponsored Schemes. Any OBC category students of Assam can get scholarship under this scheme. Students fulfilling all required eligibility norms need to submit OBC Scholarship Online Form.
The scholarship may be given to the students enrolled in class I or any subsequent class of pre-matric stage in the case of day scholar, and class III or any subsequent class of pre-matric stage in the case of hostlers. The scholarships will terminate at the end of class X. The duration of scholarship in an academic year will be 10 months. Read the full post to get the information about Assam Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students. Know Important Dates, Documents Needed, How to apply, Benefits, etc.
Assam Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students.
Before we give full information about this special scholarship scheme let us first have a look at some of the quick facts related to this special scheme.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||Pre Matric Scholarship to OBC Students|
|3.||Scholarship Provider||Centrally Sponsored Schemes, Government of India|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||20 January 2019|
|6.||Application form||Click here|
How to Apply?
- Firstly, Applicants must visit the official website. To visit Click Here
- Click on new user register option button. Click here
- Read all the guideline for Registration on National Scholarship Portal carefully, then click on the Continue option Button.
- Then Fill in all the required information carefully and click on the Register option button.
- After register then click on the login button for Login
- Student should belong to OBC category.
- Scholarship awarded will be sanctioned in the case of students whose parents/guardians income from all sources does not exceed Rs 2,50,000/- per annum.
- The Scholarship will be provided for hostellers (class III to X) as Rs.500/-month and the day scholars (class I to X) to as Rs- 100/-month for 10 months.
- Student Must be required Income certificate and Caste certificate.
- Proof of admission required.
- Must be required bank account details of the institution and the student.
- Fee structure of the program required.
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student
- Student Identity card
|Last Date to Apply||20 January 2019|
|Official Website||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Que. How does the scholarship provider choose a winner?
Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Que. Does the amount I receive in scholarships affect my eligibility for financial aid?
Yes. Often the scholarship provider gives your award to the college you are attending as credit towards your tuition. If this happens, the school adjusts your unmet financial need accordingly.
Que. If the required G.P.A. is different that I have, should I still apply?
No. If you don’t meet the criteria exactly you shouldn’t apply. Scholarship offers typically receive thousands of applications. Anyone who doesn’t meet the requirements is typically disqualified.
Que. What is the difference between a lottery scholarship and a merit scholarship?
Most scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit; thus, students distinguished by academic excellence, participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in community service have the best chance at receiving one of these rewards. Lottery scholarships, on the other hand, are chosen at random, meaning every student who applies has an equal chance of winning.
Que. What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you have a better chance of winning. Choose scholarships that give you an opportunity to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find money for college, you have to create your own success by committing the time and brain power necessary to achieve your goal.