Meghalaya Umbrella Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Student: Hello Students, The Online Applications are invited for Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 from willing students, studying in class XI to Post Graduation. The Government of Meghalaya provides Umbrella Scheme Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2018-19 to ST children whose parents are financially weak to support the child’s education. The scholarship is only applicable for those students who are residents of Meghalaya and are pursuing their education from a recognized government/private/Meghalaya of the state. The Government of India announced the Meghalaya Pre Matric Scholarship 2019 Umbrella Scheme For Education of ST Children and all the eligible candidates can fill the scholarship for on or before the last date i.e. 28-02-2019 (Date is Extended).
The Government of Meghalaya provides financial support to the ST students of Meghalaya, Studying in Class IX to Xth. Those Students who are not able to continue their education due to lack of family income they can apply for Meghalaya post matric Scholarship for ST on or before the last date. The main motto of the Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Umbrella Scheme helps students to pursue their education.
Below we have mentioned the details information about the Meghalaya Umbrella Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Student offered by the Government of Meghalaya. Students are advised to read the complete article before applying the Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Umbrella Scheme.
|1.||Name of Scholarship||Meghalaya Umbrella Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Student|
|3.||Scholarship Provided by||Government of Meghalaya|
|4.||Application begins||Not Spacified|
|5.||Last Date to Apply||28-02-2019 (Date is Extended)|
|6.||Application form||Click here|
Let us discuss all attribute related to Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Umbrella Scheme For ST Student. It will help you to understand your eligibility and procedure through which you can apply to the scholarship correctly. Below we have discussed the Step by Step procedure for how to fill the online application form for Umbrella scheme Post Matric Scholarship of Meghalaya.
How to Apply
Just follows the below steps to apply for the Umbrella Scheme Post-Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2018-19.
- Go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above.
- Read all the guideline for Registration on National Scholarship Portal carefully.
- Then Select State Schemes tab and Click on Meghalaya in the drop-down list.
- After that Click Apply link in the “Umbrella Scheme for Education & Post-Matric Scholarship For ST Students” under Meghalaya.
- It will redirect to the Login Page. Enter your Application Id, Password and Captcha for Login.
- After Login to your account select the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for the scholarship.
- Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password. After register your account you can login and apply for the scholarship.
- After complete your application you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
- Application complete in all respects shall be submitted to the Head of the Institution/School.
Meghalaya Post-Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- He/She should belong to Scheduled Tribe category.
- His/Her parent’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
- He/She should be a regular, full-time student pursuing higher studies in different courses from class XI to Post Graduation.
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of Passport/ID
- Copies of Transcripts/Diplomas
- Statement of Purpose/Letter of Motivation
- Letter of recommendation (1 or 2)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)/Resume
- Standardized Test Scores.
|Application Begins||A date is not Declared|
|Last Date to Apply||28-02-2019 (Date is Extended)|
|Official Website||Click here|
Que. How does the scholarship provider choose a winner?
Each scholarship provider is looking for different skills or interests. A winner must meet all of the standard criteria required for the scholarship but also distinguish himself from the rest of the applicants. Read about the scholarship and try to determine what exactly the scholarship provider is looking for so that you can emphasize your related qualities in you.
Que. What is the National Scholarship Portal?
Back in the day, the students had to run from pillar to post to avail benefits under various educational scholarship schemes and furnish tedious paperwork. The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a unique and simplified platform to help students get the benefits of educational scholarships in an efficient and transparent manner. It’s a one-stop solution through which a number of services like student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and disbursal of various scholarships to students are enabled. National Scholarship Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under the National e-Governance Plan (NGP).
Que. What are my chances of receiving a scholarship?
This depends largely upon the scholarship, how well you meet qualifications and the level of effort that you exert in your search. If you can find scholarships that are limited to students within a state, city, sport or academic area, you have a better chance of winning. Choose scholarships that give you an opportunity to exercise your skills in an area of interest to you —this should increase your chance of winning. Also, keep in mind that to find money for college, you have to create your own success by committing the time and brain power necessary to achieve your goal.
best of Luck…!!